Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What would you want to improve in?

I would like to improve in my education, sports, and in money. I would like to improve in my education because I would like to increase in my knowledge so that I would be able to understand more things and would be able to be more ahead than others. But it can also help me in getting some good jobs for me that will pay me good amount and somthing that I would like to work as. Also I would like to improve in sports because playing in sports is fun keeping my mind off of things and also it helps me, get in shape. The kind of sport I would like to play is hockey, snowboarding, and softball. Then I would like to increase money because I want to be able to support myself when I am older because noone will pay for me, I will be on my own and for that I would like to be prepare for when that happens. Right now I will keep on track and try to reach my goals so that I can be succesful on track showing that I can do it and be responible.

1 comment: